Tacocat Spelled Backwards
|Availability:||In stock (10)|
Tacocat Spelled Backwards is a fun board game with a cat who is also a taco, played in a box that is also the playing board! It’s not a spelling game, but with Tacocat on the line, anything can happen in this palindrome-powered tug-of-war! Win duels by playing cards of matching or higher value to defend your hand or sacrifice your lowest card. When you’re on your final card, whoever has the lowest value card wins the round bringing Tacocat closer to their side.
- Tacocat Spelled Backwards is a fun balance of strategy, luck and instinct!
- Portable open-and-play design. The box becomes the playing board!
- Includes delightful and hilariously illustrated palindrome cards and tiles.
- This is NOT a spelling game, but try spelling Tacocat’s name backwards!
- Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Fun game for ages 7 years +
Play time: 15 minutes