|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The loyal Guardian Dragon was rare even in the Age of Dragons. Only a few brave knights and kind kings were fortunate enough to be worthy of the Guardian Dragon’s watchful attention. Those who did enjoyed prosperous reigns and long lives.
- Scientific Name: Draco custos
- Characteristics: Standing at attention, the guardian dragon would be a formidable sight outside a castle, keep, or hall, which is why so many ancient rulers sought the mild-mannered yet imposing breed. They were never considered pets, but were often counted part of the royal guard.
- Size and Color: A little over 6 inches wide and 5 inches tall, the stately guardian dragon displays several shades of royal blue, along with magnificent gilded horns and claws
- The Guardian Dragon is part of the Dragons collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free